xBingmyskillzx's Guard Application

xBingmyskillzx
Real Name: Jacob

Age: 14

In Game Name: xBingmyskillzx

Skype: jackands98

Position Desired: Guard

Server Activity: I play every day and almost all day. About 8 to 16 hours a day.

Reason i'm applying: A guard suggested I should apply for guard so I am. I would have before just I never really got around to applying for the rank desired.

Why I deserve staff: I think I deserve staff because I am loyal to the server (i'm even CEO). I know how to control the situation when required to. I can help players with their needs and I know how to follow the rules.

Suggestions to the server: My only suggestions to the server would be fixing the little mistakes at shops and spawn.

Re: xBingmyskillzx's Guard Application

h2ho
Administrator